Tierra Plan provides custom web based GIS and spatial data solutions. Our staff consists of a select group of highly experienced experts in web mapping and mobile geospatial application development, data integration, interface design, system architecture, implementation, and advanced spatial analysis. We help customers efficiently integrate their non-spatial systems with their GIS data, turning maps into data access tools. Our expertise enables us to provide you online geographic intelligence tools, spatial analysis and decision support, real-time data integration, 2D and 3D visualizations, and more.
As an ESRI business partner we help customers implement solutions for the ArcGIS platform using the ESRI suite of technologies and APIs.
Alternatively we also implement open source solutions and native database spatial technologies such as SQL Server Oracle spatial, PostgreSQL/Postgis, Open Layers, Leaflet, and others. Often we integrate platforms into an ideal hybrid solution that best meets the needs of each individual customer.
Tierra Plan, LLC is certified as a Colorado Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE).
Our flagship web mapping platform is Geode® – a highly configurable web based GIS toolset for sharing your data online. Geode® is offered as a hosted SaaS solution, or as an enterprise system that can be implemented in your environment. With Geode, customers efficiently integrate their non-spatial business systems with their spatial data in an online solution.
We offer hosting services for geospatial websites, databases, and web services. Our servers are located in a Tier 1 data center in Denver, Colorado. Many clients prefer a hosted solution, eliminating additional software and licensing costs and IT collaboration.
We provide solutions to clients in a range of industries around the world. Current clients include the US Army, LW Survey, Whiting Petroleum, University of Colorado, American Crystal Sugar Inc., Kalibrate Technologies, The Foundation Center, Comcate, and GIS Planning.
Download our brochure to learn more about our products and services.
Much of our work is in the energy, defense, real estate, agriculture, economic development, and environmental sectors. We have created web-based GIS solutions that help a variety of organizations:
- Interactive, touch-enable large map displays for museum exhibits
- Online web maps for exploring cultural heritage and historical narratives
- Online map applications for the US Army that allow users to finding training resources, and integrate data with map interfaces
- Web based GIS for monitoring agriculture harvest yield
- Spatial analysis tools and web mapping for agriculture and agronomy
- Online pipeline and ROW project management web mapping tools
- 3D viewers and mapping tools
- Mobile web tools for field work and landscape observation in higher education
- Storm water and environmental accountability
- Suitability models for hydro-electric and wind energy cultivation
- Data mining solutions for retail site selection
- Demographic data and geospatial web services for non-profits such as the Foundation Center and the AAG
- Geospatial web applications and demographic analysis for economic development and commercial real estate
- Map portal for finding and exporting traffic data for Kalibrate Technologies
Learn more about what we do by browsing our project gallery.
Tierra Plan is an ESRI business partner. As such we implement GIS solutions built upon the ESRI technology stack including ArcGIS Online, Portal, ArcGIS for Server, and ESRI’s programming APIs. We develop custom components for leveraging geo-processing and spatial analysis tools online, and we develop custom “widgets” for the ArcGIS Online web app builder framework.
Earth Analytics specializes in developing geospatial analysis tools for scientists, engineers, planners, land managers, energy and utility companies, conservation groups, and governmental agencies. We have partnered with EAI for many years, working closely together to couple web interfaces and databases with advanced spatial analysis and geo-processing tools.
Lat-Lon provides GPS monitoring products for numerous industries. We implement Lat-Lon equipment for customers to monitor and visualize activities in real time using web maps. Our solutions enable customers to leverage Lat-Lon units for analyzing movement patterns and progress such as estimating harvest yield in agriculture.